AGENDA FOR March 5, 2011 BOARD MEETING
7:00 – 9:00 PM Joslyn Park Community Room
All ITEMS FOR DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION. ITEMS NOT ON THE AGENDA SHOULD BE BROUGHT TO THE ATTENTION OF THE MEETING CHAIR 48 HOURS PRIOR TO THE MEETING.
PUBLIC PARTICIPATION IN DISCUSSION IS WELCOME. ONLY DIRECTORS MAY VOTE ON ISSUES BEFORE OPA.
TO FACILITATE AN EFFICIENT AND RESPECTFUL DISCUSSION, PLEASE WAIT UNTIL CALLED UPON BY THE MEETING CHAIR BEFORE SPEAKING.
NOTICED BOARD MEMBER ABSENCES: Ludwinski
7:00 to 9:00 PM REGULAR MONTHLY MEETING
- Introduction to OPA (Ludwinski - 1 min)
- Presentation about the artist-designed bicycle racks for the Ocean Park “Greenstreet” project (15 min)
Malina Moore, Cultural Affairs Supervisor, Public Arts
There will be a short presentation regarding the artist-designed bike racks as the public art component for the project. Everyone present will be asked to express their preference for up to two designs to be installed in the designated sites along Ocean Park Boulevard.
- Actions taken since last Board meetings
- Approval of minutes from February Board meeting; see:
- Proposed letter responding to the draft EIR for Papermate project (Marlow, 15 min)
- Report from February Neighborhood Council Meeting (Lawson, 10 min)
- Treasurer's report (Godon-Tann, 5 min)
- Committee reports (Chairs, 50 min)
- Communications, including newsletter status (Lewis, 5 min)
- Membership (Huq, 5 min)
- Disaster Preparedness (Winograd, 5 min)
- Airport (Perrone, 10 min)
- City Plan (Marlow, 5 min)
- Special Events (Nafshun, 5 min)
- Outreach (Jarow, 5 min)
- Lincoln Blvd (Swanson, 5 min)
- OP Blvd (Taylor, 5 min)
- Future agenda items