AGENDA FOR October 3, 2011 BOARD MEETING
7:00 – 8:30 PM Joslyn Park Community Room
All ITEMS FOR DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION. ITEMS NOT ON THE AGENDA SHOULD BE BROUGHT TO THE ATTENTION OF THE MEETING CHAIR 48 HOURS PRIOR TO THE MEETING.
PUBLIC PARTICIPATION IN DISCUSSION IS WELCOME. ONLY DIRECTORS MAY VOTE ON ISSUES BEFORE OPA.
TO FACILITATE AN EFFICIENT AND RESPECTFUL DISCUSSION, PLEASE WAIT UNTIL CALLED UPON BY THE MEETING CHAIR BEFORE SPEAKING.
NOTICED BOARD MEMBER ABSENCES: None
Martin Pastucha, our Public Works Director and Lee Swain of the Public Works Dept. will talk about upcoming paving work in Ocean Park that is scheduled to begin in November (20 min.)
(Tentative) A SMFD representative will share information about the Fire Department’s services, programs, resources, and hear feedback from the community related to any concerns, or other helpful information the Fire Department can benefit from.
7:00 to 8:30 PM REGULAR MONTHLY MEETING
1. Introduction to OPA (Ludwinski - 1 min.)
3. Actions taken since last Board meetings
4. Approval of minutes from September Board meeting; see Attachment 1
5. City ordinance for restaurants north of Main St. follow-up (Jarow, 5 min)
6. Nominating Committee report (10 min.)
7. SMO Airport (Perrone 20 min.)
8. Events committee report, including Annual/City Manager November meeting and December Holiday party (Nafshun 10 min.)
9. Treasurer’s report (Godon-Tann 10 min.)
10. Membership report (Huq, 5 min.)
11. Future agenda items
Attachment 1 link: September 12, 2011 Minutes