AGENDA FOR December 5, 2011 BOARD MEETING
7:00 – 8:30 PM Joslyn Park Community Room
All ITEMS FOR DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION. ITEMS NOT ON THE AGENDA SHOULD BE BROUGHT TO THE ATTENTION OF THE MEETING CHAIR 48 HOURS PRIOR TO THE MEETING.
PUBLIC PARTICIPATION IN DISCUSSION IS WELCOME. ONLY DIRECTORS MAY VOTE ON ISSUES BEFORE OPA.
TO FACILITATE AN EFFICIENT AND RESPECTFUL DISCUSSION, PLEASE WAIT UNTIL CALLED UPON BY THE MEETING CHAIR BEFORE SPEAKING.
NOTICED BOARD MEMBER ABSENCES: None
7:00 to 8:30 PM REGULAR MONTHLY MEETING
- Introduction to OPA (Ludwinski - 1 min.)
- Actions taken since last Board meetings
- Election Results (Gray/Marlow, 5 min.)
- Election of new officers (including description of responsibilities (45 min.)
- Treasurer's report (Godon-Tann, 5 min)
- Update on Transparency Project (Marlow, 10 min)
- Possible creation of new committee to address streetlight @ 3rd and OP Blvd (Winograd, 5 min.)
- Review policy for email blasts (Ludwinski, 5 minutes) – "All proposed community-wide email communications must be approved by at least two different officers prior to sending. At least one of the approving officers must be the President or (Co-)Vice President."
- Future agenda items