All ITEMS FOR DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION. ITEMS NOT ON THE AGENDA SHOULD BE BROUGHT TO THE ATTENTION OF THE MEETING CHAIR 48 HOURS PRIOR TO THE MEETING.
PUBLIC PARTICIPATION IN DISCUSSION IS WELCOME. ONLY DIRECTORS MAY VOTE ON ISSUES BEFORE OPA.
TO FACILITATE AN EFFICIENT AND RESPECTFUL DISCUSSION, PLEASE WAIT UNTIL CALLED UPON BY THE MEETING CHAIR BEFORE SPEAKING.
NOTICED BOARD MEMBER ABSENCES: None as yet
7:00 to 9:00 PM REGULAR MONTHLY MEETING
- Introduction to OPA (Ludwinski - 1 min)
- Presentation re: Walk for Warriors (5 min)
Brendan McMahon, West LA Chamber of Commerce
There will be a short presentation about the upcoming Walk for Warriors a second annual 5K walk/run, to benefit local veterans on Memorial Day.
- Presentation re: the 74th Annual Memorial Day Observance at the Woodlawn Cemetery on Monday, May 28, 2012 at 11:00 am (5 min)
Benjamin M. Steers, Acting Cemetery Administrator
- Presentation re: Resource Recovery and Recycling Programs (20 min)
Wes Thompson, City of Santa Monica Division of Resource Recovery and Recycling Programs
- Actions taken since last Board meetings
Letter re: Bergamot Transit Village DEIR
- Approval of minutes from March Board meeting; see:
- Report from March Neighborhood Council Meeting (Lawson, 10 min)
- Treasurer's report (Godon-Tann, 5 min)
- Committee reports (Chairs, 50 min)
- Special Events, including parade status (Nafshun, 5 min)
- Lincoln Blvd (Swanson, 5 min)
- Airport, including preliminary survey results (Perrone, 10 min)
- Communications, including final newsletter status (Lewis, 5 min)
- Membership, including first social plans (Huq, 5 min)
- Disaster Preparedness (Winograd, 5 min)
- City Plan (Marlow, 5 min)
- Outreach (Jarow, 5 min)
- OP Blvd (Taylor, 5 min)
- Future agenda items