AGENDA FOR January 4, 2010 MEETING 6:30 – 8:00 PM Joslyn Park
All ITEMS FOR DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION. ITEMS NOT ON THE AGENDA SHOULD BE BROUGHT TO THE ATTENTION OF THE MEETING CHAIR 48 HOURS PRIOR TO THE MEETING.
PUBLIC PARTICIPATION IN DISCUSSION IS WELCOME. ONLY DIRECTORS MAY VOTE ON ISSUES BEFORE OPA.
TO FACILITATE AN EFFICIENT AND RESPECTFUL DISCUSSION, PLEASE WAIT UNTIL CALLED UPON BY THE MEETING CHAIR BEFORE SPEAKING.
NOTICED BOARD MEMBER ABSENCES:
6:30 to 8:00 PM REGULAR MONTHLY MEETING
Introduction of Scott Pace, Santa Monica Police Neighborhood Resource Officer, who will speak about his role in protecting and assisting residents in the Ocean park neighborhood.
1. Introduction to OPA (Marlow - 1 minute)
3. Review and approval of December Meeting Minutes (Marlow - 2 minutes)
4. Tribute to laurel Roennau (Winterer – 15 minutes)
5. Discussion of annual City-mailed newsletter, due 1/15/10 (Lewis – 10 minutes)
6. OPA motivational retreat (Furkawa - 10 minutes)
7. Discussion of OPA events planned for 2010 (Nafshun – 10 minutes)
Meeting Close, Next Meeting, February 1,2010 at Joslyn Park 6:30 – 8:30 PM