AGENDA FOR June 13, 2010 MEETING
4:30 – 6:30 PM Joslyn Park
All ITEMS FOR DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION. ITEMS NOT ON THE AGENDA SHOULD BE BROUGHT TO THE ATTENTION OF THE MEETING CHAIR 48 HOURS PRIOR TO THE MEETING.
PUBLIC PARTICIPATION IN DISCUSSION IS WELCOME. ONLY DIRECTORS MAY VOTE ON ISSUES BEFORE OPA.
TO FACILITATE AN EFFICIENT AND RESPECTFUL DISCUSSION, PLEASE WAIT UNTIL CALLED UPON BY THE MEETING CHAIR BEFORE SPEAKING.
NOTICED BOARD MEMBER ABSENCES: Fresco, Winterer, Nafshun
4:30 to 7:00 PM REGULAR MONTHLY MEETING
1. Introduction to OPA (Marlow - 1 minute)
3. Review and approval of May 2, 2010 Meeting Minutes (Marlow - 2 minutes)
4. Parade update and discussion of next steps (Picard – 30 minutes)
Action: vote on funding type (Oakes Act); recruit volunteers
5. Airport Update and discussion (Marlow – 40 minutes)
Action: next steps
6. General Plan and Land Use update and discussion of next steps (Marlow -10 minutes) Action: vote
7. Papermate Development Agreement letter (Marlow – 10 minutes)
8. Farmer’s Market lawn use by Heritage Museum
9. Email policy on use of OPA group emails
10. Future agenda items
Meeting Close, Next Meeting, July 11, 2010 4:30 – 6:30 PM Joslyn Park Auditorium